Friday, October 31, 2008

Salsa & Soccer

Sorry it's been a while since i updated this thing... I've been really busy... studying and... stuff. : )
Intramural soccer started this week... our team name is El Fuego... The Fire. We had kind of a sketchy start since our game was at 930 Monday night, and most of us on the team had FYC at 10. We got through that and played the best team in the league last night... but we held them to only 3. They beat the team before us 12-0. : ) I'm a Co-Captain with Lindsay and we kinda give talks to the team to get them ready... or to just laugh because we have SUCH a blast... : )

Here's all of our hands, breaking it out after a game...


We're 3-3 right now... Backtrack a few weeks with me... and me and Pancho started going to Salsa class on thursday nights. We learned the salsa, tango, 2-step, spins, and all kinds of dances. It's been a blast, but a couple of sunday nights ago we went to The Oasis in Austin on Lake Travis. This place was BEAUTIFUL. We got all dressed up and ready to salsa the night away... : )
We went and hung out for a few hours, took some pictures and then went back home in time for us to get a few hours of sleep before our 8 oclocks the next day... : )

It was so much fun, that's me and Taylor in the first two pictures and me, Pancho, and Curtis in the second one. I'll try to finish updating everything that's been going on in the past few weeks in the next few days... : ) Miss ya'll!

5 comments:

Grandpa said...

Sounds like a lot more "stuff" than studying!

Unknown said...

OK - what's her name??
LOVEya - grandma

Andy said...

Hahaha : ) Taylor... She was in my welcome week group when we first got to campus...

onemotherslove said...

Hey, can you teach a pregnant lady to salsa?

Andy said...

Si!!! : ) I'm pretty good if i do say so myself... viva salcito!